My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

NEW BLOG NEEDS MAKEOVER!

HELP! I desperately need a prettier blog... I have no idea how to make my blog fancy, pretty and colorful like all the other mom bloggers. It looks like I am very limited on this blog site and can only use one of the few selected blog samples that they are allowing me to use. Ughhh... they are so boring and U-G-L-Y!

I know within time I'll research and eventually figure out how to make my blog just as pretty as all the others. In the meantime... IF you are reading this and IF you know how to do this... please feel free to share your secrets so I can change my very boring brown blog into something fun and exciting. I would sincerely appreciate ANY and ALL suggestions and advice you may have for me. Thanks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home