My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

PARTY PLANNING - St. Patty's Day

ST PATRICK'S DAY!!!
GREEN DECORATION IDEAS
GREEN FORKS & KNIVES
Containers very inexpensive at the Christmas Tree Shop.
GREEN & WHITE LEIS

WINE GLASSES WITH GREEN!

Simple and easy to make any glass festive for any holiday.


PRIZES FOR THE KIDS!

Each child won a prize for wearing green.
It's amazing what I can do with a GREEN ribbon!
I even put the ribbons on the bottom of my chandeliers.


CANDLES FOR THE TABLE & BATHROOM!
Candle holder .45 at the Christmas Tree Shop. Love that store!
Three on the dining room table and one in the bathroom with a fake/safe candle for the kids. Later I will use the candles for outside on a picnic table at our summer Cape Cod home.

SIMPLE, CHEAP & GREEN -- PLACE MATS!
Family room coffee table. An easy way to bring GREEN into every room.

MORE GREEN RIBBONS!
I searched the Internet for plastic glasses that lit up.

After seeing how expensive they were I opted for this simple decoration.

GREEN GLASSES!


OTHER IDEAS...

- GREEN napkins in the bathroom
- GREEN apple juice... BIG hit with the kids!
- GREEN plates, utensils and napkins
- scary Halloween GREEN salad tongs (son insisted we had to use it)
- Irish music all night long
- GREEN table cloth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home