My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

CENTERPIECES

Below are pics of my livingroom centerpiece. I don't consider myself a centerpiece guru -- HOWEVER -- I do try when it comes to adding something special to a room. Below are pictures of my living room centerpiece that proudly sits on my coffee table. It's nothing fancy but I like it and seems to do the trick. For some reason my pics are loading in reverse order. The final results are at the top and the begining stages of my centerpiece are at the bottom.

This is my centerpiece. El Natural... pine cones...
For some reason my pictures were loaded backwards.

Another photo...

Ingredients: Pine Cones
The biggest and fattest ones you can find.

One good size candle. Color of your choice.

A BIG METAL LEAF -- BORING...
Did you ever see items like this on store shelf?
I looked at this in the clearance section of TJ Maxx and thought "who the heck would buy THAT?" Shortly after I was the person buying it (only because it was such a great deal) and yet I had absolutely no idea what the heck I would do with it. I've had it for years and love it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home