My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Thursday, March 11, 2010

CABINETS

AN EASY WAY TO CHANGE THE LOOK OF YOUR CABINETS
This was a very easy and inexpensive project for built-in cabinets. I thought the cabinets were very plain and needed something. I took off the knobs and added detail. I was pleasantly surprised at the results. Many have commented on my cabinets. Little do they know... I am currently in the process of painting the mantel and cabinets white.

Built-In Living Room Bookcases
Notice the detailing on the cabinets.

Adding detail to any cabinet is so EASY!
This can be done in the bathroom, family room and even on furniture.

Everyone comments on the details.
Little do they know it was a Home Depot deal.


Such an easy project!
SUPPLIES: decorative wood piece, tape, paint.
INSTRUCTIONS
I bought this piece unfinished at Home Depot. I can't remember the price but it was inexpensive. I'm almost positive it was well under $5. All you need is wood glue. I took out the brass knobs in the cabinet and decided not to have any. Put the glue on the back of the unfinished decoration (I forget the professional name of it!). Press it in the middle of your cabinet. Carefully tape all around so that it can't move. Take tape off the next day. Paint entire cabinet. WahLah! A brand new cabinet that cost YOU under $5!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home